Jump to navigation
Gallery opens with inaugural exhibit "New Spaces - New Stories".
Work on the exterior porticoes of the museum building is nearing completion.
The archival division of the Center has completed the processing of several important collections of Ukrainian Orthodox parish records.
16 лютого, 2013 р. студенти Школи Українознавства при Церкві-Пам’ятнику Св. Андрія обізналися з відображенням переїзду Українців до США в історичних документах.
In what is becoming an annual tradition, on February 17th Prof. Volodymyr Mezentsev returned to give an update on his team's archeological research.
On February 16, students of the St. Andrew School of Ukrainian Heritage Studies learned about Ukrainian immigration to the US using items from the Center's collections.
The Museum receives a generous donation of two sculptures by the noted Ukrainian-American artist.
On November 17, the Center hosted the first through third grade students at the St. Andrew School of Ukrainian Heritage Studies in a viewing of prints from the series "Ukraine 1933: A Cookbook".
On Saturday, October 27, the UkrHEC presented an exhibit of archival materials and art work related Ukrainian immigration and the Holodomor in Carnegie, PA.
We were able to fully inspect our facilities, and are pleased to report that all is fine.