Membership is the foundation on which the Center is built, and helps to tell the story of Ukraine and its people. Your participation helps ensure that treasures of Ukrainian history, art, and culture are preserved and remain accessible here in the United States for the benefit of Ukrainians and non-Ukrainians alike.
All membership levels include:
- Discounted or free admission to select programs, events and trips
- Discounts on upcoming workshops and conferences
- Members-only Internet access to recorded lectures, virtual exhibitions, and resources
- Discounts on research reference services
- Newsletter delivered right to your door
- Invitations to member events
- Discounted or free future bookstore purchases and museum admission
Sustaining and Benefactor membership levels may also be eligible for a tax deduction over and above the amount of the individual/household membership level. Please consult with your tax professional for details.