The copyright to the audio of Radio Liberty programming is owned by Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL), and is published here with their permission under the following conditions:
RFE/RL ARCHIVES – COPYRIGHT
- RFE/RL welcomes the re-use, republication, and redistribution for research and educational purposes of audio, video, text, and graphic content produced by RFE/RL, Inc., its legal predecessor organizations, and its constituent language Services.
- Users of RFE/RL content from this website must include in their work the information: “Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty content, including but not limited to recordings of broadcasts, program scripts, graphic and video content and web-based content, is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Used with the permission of RFE/RL, Inc., 1201 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA. www.rferl.org”
- Users of RFE/RL content cannot alter the meaning, name or integrity of the content. The sale of RFE/RL content is strictly prohibited.
- Some of the RFE/RL content on this website may contain content created by outside parties (“Third-Party Content”). Before using any RFE/RL products containing Third-Party Content, you must first obtain permission from the owner of the rights to the Third-Party Content.
- Unlimited reproduction for institutional or other use of RFE/RL content found on this website is not permitted without the prior express written permission of RFE/RL.
- Inquiries about copyright permission involving materials in RFE/RL archival collections should be emailed to: Martins Zvaners, RFE/RL Deputy Director of Communications.