February 26, 2022
- Make your views emphatically known to your elected representatives. While the United States Congress currently has wide bipartisan support for Ukraine, it is important that this support continues, especially if sanctions begin to have an impact on the economy.
- Make noise. Make sure your friends, acquaintances, and even total strangers know that support of Ukraine is important. Attend a protest if there is one nearby and that is something you are comfortable with.
- Donate. There are many ways to contribute financially, and there are far too many reputable organizations for us to list.
Here are just a few organizations accepting donations:
- Ukrainian Orthodox Church of USA (www.uocofusa.org)
- Ukrainian National Women's League (www.unwla.org)
- Razom For Ukraine (www.razomforukraine.org)
- Nova Ukraine (novaukraine.org)
- United Help Ukraine (unitedhelpukraine.org)
In addition, Razom for Ukraine has an excellent page of resources and many more organization links.