Would you like to help the UHEC as a volunteer?
We have lots of projects where you can help us with your hands, eyes, and brains! We gladly welcome volunteers of all ages, from high school students to senior citizens. And there are projects that you can even work on from home! The ability to read Ukrainian is helpful, but is certainly not a requirement.
Do you have talent or experience with
- Ukrainian/English translation?
- Audio recording and editing?
- Database management?
- Event planning?
- Graphic Design?
- Folk art skills - embroidery, pysanka making, folk painting, pottery?
Would you be interested in
- Assessing and cataloging rare books and Displaced Persons-era publications?
- Preserving and making historical documents and photographs more accessible to researchers?
- Working with antique textiles, like kylyms or rushnyky?
- Helping to make historic Ukrainian audio recordings accessible on the Internet?
- Working with 78 rpm phonograph records or magnetic tape?
Have questions? Please contact us at volunteer@UkrHEC.org or by phone at 732-356-0132.